Ever forgotten to record a check or withdrawal? Ever had to deal with a returned check or a denied transaction? These things happen, and they can be embarrassing or frustrating to deal with. First National Bank’s Overdraft Protection Plans offer you options to solve problems before they happen.
- Automatic Coverage
- $10 Transfer Fee
- Avoid Non-sufficient Funds Fee
- Avoid merchant fees
- Linking accounts - By linking your accounts, withdrawals or debits can be pulled from another account to prevent an overdraft.
- 1st Advantage Plan - A revolving line of credit attached to your checking account. Interest is calculated on your daily balance until paid off.
- Loan repayments drafted from your checking account
- Participation Subject to credit approval
- Overdraft Privilege - OverDraft Privilege ("ODP!") is a discretionary overdraft service where the First National Bank will consider, without obligation on your part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts for most transactions up to your assigned ODP! Limit. Complete details are available at any of our retail locations.