- Account management
- Card lock
- Fraud alert
- Visual Spending breakdowns
Manage all of your cards on the go.
CardHub allows you to set custom controls wherever they are.
- Lock and unlock cards
- Add travel plans
- Restrict usage based on location, merchant type and transaction type
- Set transaction alerts
- Quickly report lost or stolen cards
Understand your spending.
Get personalized visualizations month to month.
- Check past transactions
- See what you’re buying, when you’re buying and where you’re buying
- Create healthier financial habits
The CardHub solution is primarily integrated into the mobile banking app and cardholders can access all the bank account and card information using a single unified app on their iOS and android devices. Financial institutions (FIs) can also offer CardHub as a separate client branded app if they are unable to offer it as a unified mobile banking app. Cardholders use CardHub to:
• Turn the debit or credit card on and off—when the card is off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously scheduled recurring payments.
• Enable controls to restrict card usage based on location, spend limit, merchant type, and transaction type.
• Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in CardHub. Transactions are enriched with recognizable merchant details for cardholders to seamlessly identify transactions.
• View one–time payments made to a card kept on file in the merchant’s database as well as automatic payments made from the card to merchants on a regular basis.
• Get spend insight analytics to see how, what, and when transactions are occurring.
• Withdraw cash securely utilizing CardFree CashSM at any participating location without using a physical card.
• Call designated phone numbers to activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set
• Manage travel plans to allow transactions in specific domestic and international destinations.