First National Bank Online
- First National Bank’s online banking is designed to keep you connected to all of your First National accounts. Transfer money, make payments, set up bill pay, monitor your transactions, and more, all through our online banking portal.
Online Bill Pay
- If you’re already online with First National Bank, then you’re ready to use Bill Pay. Set up all of your billing accounts, even if that company cannot receive electronic payments; First National will mail a check for you!
- Signed up for Online Banking? Then you’re signed up for mobile banking! Available in the:
- Install the First Nat Mobile App today and use your Online Banking login to take advantage of the same great services on your mobile device!
- Now you can check balances, make transfers, and pay bills wherever you are!
You can now use your First National Bank debit card with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay ® or Google Pay®!
With Mobile Wallet apps, your card information is stored securely on your phone, and when you pay using Mobile Wallet, you don’t share your card information, reducing the risk of identity theft or a breach via skimmers.
Follow the instructions for your preferred app below to get started.
Apple Pay: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204506.
Samsung Pay: www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay
Google Pay: https://pay.google.com/about/
- Need to deposit a check but you can’t make it to the bank? With the First Nat Mobile App, you don’t have to. Just use our Mobile capture service to snap an image of your check and deposit it right into your account. It’s that easy! Be sure to include "For Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of your check. Learn more here.