- Mobile Banking
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Select Your Own PIN#
- OnLine Banking
- OnLine Bill Pay
- Stock Quote
- Pop Money
If you have given out any information to unknown parties please call us at 434-369-3000 and ask for bookkeeping so that we might take steps to protect your accounts.
Identity Theft Assistance
- If you believe you may be a victim of identity theft:
- Contact us immediately at 434-369-3000
- Contact the Social Security Administration's Fraud Hotline at 1-800-269-0271 to report fraudulent use of your identification information.
Report the incident as quickly as possible to the major credit reporting agencies;
- Experian (888) 397-3742
- Equifax (800) 525-6285
- Trans Union (800) 680-7289
- File a police report in your local jurisdictions and retain the report number and name of investigating officer.
- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) by contacting the FTC Identity Theft Hotline: (877) IDTHEFT (1-877-438-4338).
Select Your Own PIN #
At First National Bank's seven *Branch ATM locations* you now have the opportunity to change your Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN change option is available on the third Transaction screen. Just select Other on the first two screens and you will be directed to the third Transaction screen where you can choose to change your PIN.
*ATM Branch locations: Main, Vista, Airport, Timberlake, Forest, Amherst and Rustburg.
1st Access OnLine Banking and 1st Access Bill Pay are here! Click on the Online Banking button to see how you can enroll to manage your accounts from home or office 24 hours a day 7 days a week with 1st Access OnLine Banking. Paying bills has never been more convenient than when you use 1st Access Bill Pay. Check out these new products today!
OnLine Bill Pay
First National is now offering Basic Bill Pay FREE on any personal checking account or business checking account.
Enrollment in Bill Pay is available from within 1st Access OnLine Banking.