1. Corporate Online Banking*: Have complete access to your business accounts with E-Corp, our Online Banking and Bill Payment service. With secure Internet access view up-to-the-minute account information anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Review current and anticipated balances for all accounts
- View check images and statements
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds between First National Bank accounts
- Initiate and view stop payments
- Initiate wire transfers
- Make loan payments
- Employee Direct Deposits
- Export your statement into Quicken or Microsoft Money personal financial management software
*Additional charges may apply
Even allow authorized employees access to designated accounts online through E-Corp. You have the ability to set restrictions and access privileges for each authorized employee to ensure proper security and controls over your business accounts.
2. Remote Deposit Capture: Remote Deposit Capture utilizes the desktop scanner that connects your PC and the Internet. You can scan checks received from customers and make deposits electronically to your First National account, anytime day or night. Itís the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit Capture:
- Make deposits anytime
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into your First National account
- Save time preparing deposits
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank
- Reduce risk of check fraud
What you will need:
- PC with current version of Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 6 or newer.
- Desktop check scanner connected to the PC
- High-speed Internet connection
- Account with First National
- Software provided by First National
Hereís how easy it is to use:
- Scan checks from any desktop.
- Prepare the deposit.
- Electronically send deposit to First National.
- Funds are deposited into your business account.